A free Fiery Red ICE Watch will be automatically added to your purchase of a Color Specifier. While supplies last.
Fashion Home + Interiors
average rating 5.00
Rosa Di Palo
It's the best way to work with colours in fashion. Just perfect.
Thousands of market-proven PANTONE colors on detachable paper chips, for fashion accessories, home furnishings, cosmetics, products, paints and interiors and more.
Ideal for non-fabric materials, the PANTONE Color Specifier has been redesigned for the ultimate in color selection and control. All 2,100 TPX colors – including all 175 new Fashion + Home colors – are now arranged in complete chromatic flow that enhances inspiration and speeds production.
The PANTONE Color Specifier features six tear-out chips of each TPX color – perfect for palette development and presentations. Chips attach to sketches and design files for accurate color communication and quality assurance at every stage of product development.
Also available: PANTONE FHI Color Guide.
- Use Color Specifier to create products for home furnishings, paints and interiors, fashion accessories, cosmetics and industrial design
- TPX Chip set displays all 2,100 colors, including 175 new colors added in 2011
- Colors are chromatically arranged in color families for fast and easy inspiration and color look-up
- Includes six perforated chips of each PANTONE color for palette development, color communication and attaching to design sketches and files
- Colors are numerically referenced
- Individual replacement pages are available
- Includes PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software download, for digital design with all PANTONE Color libraries
- Paper chips can be sent to multiple production sites around the globe and aid in the coordination of multi-component programs
- A standard language of communication that is understood around the world
- PANTONE Colors are your benchmark standard that should be used to set up your primary color standards to be approved for production.
- Provides the most accurate and effective way to communicate and specify color choices to clients and manufacturers
- As a production tool, any PANTONE Fashion + Home color can be selected and communicated throughout the world by using the six-digit PANTONE Number
- As a quality control tool, the consistency and accuracy of the PANTONE FASHION + HOME Colors assures reliable color reproduction time and time again
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software enables digital design with all PANTONE Color libraries
View tutorial videos
- Register your new PANTONE FASHION + HOME System product to download your free copy of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software. This software will update your design applications with colors from all of PANTONE'S Color libraries