|To apply to any position:
- fax: (201) 804-9219;
- mail: 590 Commerce Blvd., Carlstadt, NJ 07072.
Pantone LLC offers an excellent benefits package, work environment and opportunity to grow within the organization. Smoke-free enviornment. EEO
Textile Lab and Process Manager
Pantone LLC, a Danaher Company, has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Textile Lab and Process Manager in our Carlstadt, New Jersey office.
Skill / Education Requirements
- Manage the operation of Textile Laboratory on a day to day basis with specific emphasis on quality, productivity, formula accuracy and consistency.
- Research and develop dyeing/finishing procedures to improve formula accuracy and overall product quality.
- Work closely with other Textile department managers to ensure good communication and cooperation.
- Ensure all laboratory resources are utilized efficiently and correctly.
- Extensive knowledge of reactive dyeing of cotton fabric (lab and production environments)
- Experience with color matching – formula selection and adjustment
- Knowledge of lab machinery and correlation to production results
- Metric/goal driven – methodical in actions and detail oriented
- Experience supervising/mentoring employees
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, through a variety of media
- Ability to implement and drive continual improvement
- Working knowledge of operational excellence tools & applications (Analytics)
- Experience scheduling work for multiple shifts and creating processes and best practices in a Lean Manufacturing environment
- Proven leadership ability and a strong team player
- BS degree required
We offer an excellent benefits package, work environment and opportunity to grow within the organization. EEO. E-Verify.
If you believe you meet the qualifications outlined above and are the ideal candidate for this position, please submit your resume and salary requirements to Human Resources for review. Submissions will not be considered without providing salary requirements.